Event -GHANA GERMAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION
Under the auspices of the German Embassy in Ghana, the GGEA is pleased to invite you to its Business Forum on
“Doing Business with Germany”
Venue: Novotel Hotel, Accra Business City
Date: Wednesday 25th March, 2015
Time: 16.00 h – 18.00 h prompt
GGEA MEMBERS: FREE
NON GGEA MEMBERS: GHS50.00
Germany has been a country with enormous investment potential. The opportunities of an investment in the country are numerous since almost all forms of industries are represented within the German economy. For Ghanaian companies and entrepreneurs, the German market – the largest in the EU – continues to be attractive in many sectors and remains an important element of any comprehensive export strategy to Europe.
While doing business in Germany seems promising, just a few Ghanaian companies and entrepreneurs have actually taken advantage of this numerous opportunities.
This is why the Ghanaian – German Economic Association, under the auspices of the German Embassy in Ghana, is organizing a business forum captioned: “Doing business with Germany“.
The overall aim of this forum is to give participants a profound insight of the German Economy and the many opportunities there is for Ghanaian businesses. Participants will be enlightened on the opportunities in Germany, how to enter the German market, certification and general quality assessment processes, financing opportunities etc.
- Keynote Address, Mr. Ruediger John, the Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Ghana
- Successful partnership models with German businesses, Mr. Carsten Ehlers, Representative,German Trade and Invest.
- Exporting Agro processed products to Germany, Mr. Kofi Biney, GIZ
- Market entry strategies, meeting certification requirements and quality assessment, Mr. Eugene Adarkwa-Addae, Ghana Standards Authority.
- Sourcing and Financing from Germany, Lydie Gohorey, Acting Executive Secretary, Ghanaian German Economic Association
- Doing business with Germany: An Experience from a private sector practitioner, Mr. Carsten Duewer, C.Woermann, Ghana Ltd (Proposed).